Architectural Sales Representative – Washington, DC
Responsible for developing and maintaining valued customer relationships, expanding the current customer base, and meeting sales and profit goals by carrying out the current sales and marketing plan.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for servicing existing Architectural accounts and generating new business within your assigned market segment(s), meeting sales and profit goals while adhering to the current sales and marketing plan. Call on Architects and Designers within an assigned region.
- Perform sales presentations and promote Rulon products and services.
- Follow up on Presentations, prepare and submit specifications and details to support Construction Document development for Opportunities/Projects with Architects.
- Maintain detailed documentation of sales contacts, sales opportunities and proposals for Sales Activity/Contact Management reports.
- Advise Sales Manager of problems and concerns within the Sales Department and make recommendations for improvement.
- Work closely with the existing Contractor sales Representative in your territory.
- Actively participate in personal and professional development, maintain knowledge of current and new technologies as they relate to the industry and your specific assigned territory.
- Comply with company policies, as well as health and safety issues.
- Promote a team environment.
- Other duties as required or assigned.
This is a base salary plus commission with tremendous earning potential.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $52,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
Job Location: Washington City, DC
Required education: Bachelor’s
If would like to apply for this position, please click the button below and email your resume and qualifications to Wayne Robison.