Find the perfect wood acoustic panels for your next project in Aluratone, acoustical wood ceiling and wall panels that smoothly combine the warmth and beauty of wood with superior acoustical performance. Designed for high-end building projects where acoustical performance is required, Aluratone provides enhanced acoustics in a space while maintaining its sleek appearance.
Where Can Aluratone Be Used?
Wood acoustic panels work best in spaces where high-quality acoustics are needed. Wondering where Aluratone can be used and successfully installed? Take a look below!
- Government office buildings
- Performing arts centers
- Lecture halls
- And more!
All About Aluratone
No matter what type of space you’re working in, you can choose from a variety of acoustical characteristics and panel surfaces to ensure you successfully achieve your vision. Available styles include:
- Aluratone 100 panels are slotted acoustical panels with many options available. Custom routed patterns allow for maximum sound control and design customization. Non-routed sections are provided at borders and coordinated MEP integrations. Custom slot patterns can be engineered to provide job specific solutions, such as aligning with mullions and creating borders for penetrations.
- Aluratone 5X0 offers a finely grooved face in a 1-1/2” thick composite acoustical panel. These panels use a multi-step manufacturing approach for maximum sound attenuation and still allow you to emphasize the rich beauty of wood.
- Aluratone 700 panels are perforated acoustical panels. Simple, yet clean drill patterns deliver excellent sound attenuation at a fraction of the cost. Non-drilled sections are provided at borders and coordinated MEP integrations.
- Aluratone 7X0 series panels are manufactured to limit the visibility of perforations. These panels combine micro-perforated veneers with acoustically engineered substrates designed for performance without the loss of aesthetics. Aluratone 7X0 can be manufactured in custom-sized panels or with tongue and groove edge assembly, which creates a continuous monolithic appearance.
- Aluratone 8X0 series panels are manufactured to limit the visibility of the grooves. These micro-grooved acoustic panels deliver smaller, less visible U-shaped grooves with no loss of acoustical performance. Aluratone 8X0, like many other panel options. can be manufactured in custom-sized panels or with tongue and groove edge assembly for a continuous monolithic appearance.
- Aluratone 9X0 series panels have modern V-shaped grooves that limit the visibility of internal panel construction while providing excellent sound attenuation. These panels can also be manufactured with tongue and groove edge assembly for a continuous monolithic appearance.
- Aluratone 900 panels are a cost-effective acoustical solution. These budget-friendly acoustic panels are supplied with a U-shaped groove pattern and provide maximum sound attenuation. Similar to other panel options, Aluratone 900 can be manufactured in custom-sized panels or with tongue and groove edge assembly for a continuous monolithic appearance.
Aluratone can be produced with these veneers:
- Rulon standard species
- Domestic and exotic woods
- FSC-certified veneers
Aluratone can be installed with these finishes:
- Clear finish
- Rulon standard colors
- Custom color matching
Custom stains, clear sealers, and color treatments are spray applied using state-of-the-art finishing equipment, and we can custom match any color you choose.
Before choosing wood acoustic panels for your project, you should have all the information you need to make the best decision. Here are some of the most important product details for Aluratone.
Aluratone panels are specifically engineered with acoustics in mind, and the Aluratone product line offers the beauty of wood while enhancing the acoustical properties of the space.
Above Ceiling Access
Easily access the space above Aluratone ceilings with the right installation techniques, such as C-hangers and torsion springs, which allow for individual panel accessibility.
Light holes and other penetrations can be factory cut on our advanced CNC manufacturing equipment. MEP integrations can also be easily cut in the field.
Installation varies, depending on project requirements, including whether accessibility will or will not be required after the installation is complete.
FSC certified materials, recycled content, and low VOC adhesives, finishes, and composite cores are all options when selecting products from the Aluratone family.
Use Wood Acoustic Panels in Your Next Design
Invite warmth, beauty, and sustainability into your next design with Aluratone wood acoustic panels. If you’re ready to transform your space, schedule a design call with our team today. We’ve been manufacturing wood ceilings and acoustical wood walls for over 30 years, and can’t wait to help you bring your vision to life!